Friday, October 21, 2005

Only 8 days left

There's only one week left for my Mom's big birthday party. She's turning 60 and there will thus be a big celebration on one of the oldest mountains in Switzerland. The party will take place at a hotel, managed by a friend of my mother, who is organising the entire evening: the cocktail outdoors with a very typical swiss Alphorn event, the dinner, the party, the dancing, the DJ, etc.
I have been helping with the invitations, the guests confirmation, and the group present. But I'd really like to do something more. I'd mostly like to add a personal decoration touch to the dinner and party. Something that relates to my mother. But the geographics are very limiting, as I cannot be bringing everything from Madrid. Any ideas anyone? Only 8 days left...

No comments: