Friday, September 29, 2006
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Saturday, September 16, 2006
What a great feeling that is!
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Monday, September 11, 2006
Except that he is not here with me these days, as he was sent on a very important business trip. He left yesterday and is now so far away that I can hear the distance over the phone connection. And I feel as if half of me was missing. Lazy, vulnerable, and a bit sad. Especially when I count the hours till next Sunday morning, when I'll pick him up from the airport. 107 hours to go.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
1. applying to any interesting job offer I see
2. finding a wedding dress
3. looking for wedding rings
4. organising a girls' weekend in Paris next month
5. organising my trip to Switzerland on the 19th with visits to all possible wedding locations
6. getting prices for the invitations from the various printers
7. helping M with the honeymoon destination (although it is technically his job and it will ultimately be a surprise for me, hints can't hurt can they?)
8. biting my nails and pulling my hair several times a day out of despair
Who said not having a full-time job was tedious?????