Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Scale of adjectives

It was wonderful to be back in Madrid last weekend. Walking around the city, shopping, wining and dining, but most of all I cherished the moments spent with my family and friends. They were unfortunately too short, as always, but marvelous. Moments to keep me going on for some time until I'm lucky enough to see them again.

But in the scale of adjectives, the strongest ones is the one to come. I am heading to a fabulous trip with my mother tomorrow. We will spend 11 days visiting and discovering the marvels of Jordan and Syria. A trip like we used to to do often when I was younger. An exciting and long awaited adventure I have been looking forward to.
I will therefore be absent from this blog for the next two weeks. But returning with phenomenal stories, flavours, smells, colors, and images to share. Till then take care of yourselves please. And be happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! You are really cool.

I have been travelling in Syria and Jordan few months ago and I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry,

Probably spelling mistake of the blog.

V said...

Ciao Alberto. Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment. I enjoyed reading your blog and experiences in Syria and Jordan.