Thursday, November 16, 2006

The whole nine yards

I never thought I'd do the wedding thing. I mean, I only changed my mind about getting married a few years ago, being highly against it previously. M. wanted a wedding and I started seeing it in a new light: the occasion to organise a BIG party where all the people I love will be together for an entire day. It sounded pretty good after all. Which does not mean I don't have a few problems with that day still. I just cannot see myself walking down the aisle of the f****ing church for example. (The only reason we're doing the whole church ceremony btw is because of my grandma's request.) I've never liked being the center of attention and so part of me really dreads this moment. As well as others of course, which I believe will be numerous on that day.

Then again, I also never thought I'd have a bachelorette party. But guess what, my friends are organising one for me. A solution has been found to gather all my girls spread around the world. It will be a weekend bachelorette party to be exact. In Madrid. And although the opportunity to be partying with all my girlfriends sounds wonderful, I must admit I also have some fears. I truly hope it won't be too crazy. As I said, I hate being the center of attention, and would therefore hate to have to perform some kind of bachelorette-typical dare(s)!

4 comments:

Team Retail said...

we got the message babe.......
You won't have to perform some kind of bachelorette-typical dare(s).....

.... we'll find "non" typical ones for you ;-p

V said...

HAHA (rire jaune) =P

Unknown said...

Woot!??? Who let it slip about our party details???? Should i cancel the feather briefs and the sexay nurse ensemble?

V said...

LMAO! Cancel them both!!!!