Thursday, January 04, 2007

Research baby!

My first "project" at work consist in researching the mobile market. I am therefore spending my days on the web - returning home with cube eyes as my hubby loves to say- searching for all kind of reports, studies, products, and services. Ideas if you will. And sometimes, I also stumble on something which completely grabs my full attention although having nothing to do with my research, thus providing me with a few minutes of break. Among my many discoveries today, I would like to share with you the chalkboard fridge, the catwalk, and the litter box hider. Simply because I will paint/build/purchase all those three items for the new apartment we are inches away to buy!

Oh, and if you wonder how on earth I landed on those webpages during my mobile market research, well, better don't ask! ;-)

No comments: