Wednesday, May 30, 2007

VT hilarity

As you might already know, I "met" my husband on VT a long long time ago. Although it is supposed to be a travel-tip-sharing site, many of its members use it as a dating/networking service. I still log on from time to time, to read the new messages in my inbox, and to have some fun reading them. And God did I laugh hard today. So hard that I decided to share here the content of the message I got, as it is without a doubt, in the top5 I ever received!

"Hi V. If your not doing anything around Summer Time (Europe) in 2007, you could always join my friends and I in the Algarve Portugal. We are staying there for 2 weeks of sun, sea, drinks, clubs, pubs, party, party and then some more. I am just trying to make European friends so that there are some great contacts out there to share life experiences with. By the way we are Aussie guys living in Australia who regularly travel to Europe. anyway - it's a long shot but hope to speak to you soon.Cheers,M"

No comments: