Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dilemma

I got a call yesterday. Today I got an offer. A very tempting one, even if it is not exactly perfect. The pros are the field (film/TV production), the location (Geneva), the company, the position, and the starting date (end of September.) Unfortunately there are cons as well, such as the fact that it is a half-time job (20 hours/week) with a salary accordingly, and the location since it might be harder for M to find a job.

Production has always been my passion and being able to work in that industry would be a dream come true. But how much am I willing to sacrifice to follow my passion? I think I need to go to this interview to find out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds pretty interesting, but after reading about the pros and cons I think you're right: Only the inteview will make clear if this is the right thing for you.

Team Retail said...

LovelyV, for sure you should go to this interview and get the whole overview about this opportunity to be able to take a decision.

Unknown said...

It sounds like you're wisely changing the tides! Go bite 'em!