Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A productive not working day

Other than my computer crashing, today is actually a good day. A surprisingly productive one, as a matter of fact. As all my co-workers are out of the office and a wonderful peaceful silence reigns in the open space, as I have no access to my digital files and restricted access to my outlook, but yet full access to my absent co-worker’s computer and Internet, I have thus been able to spend my day not working, and taking care of many pending personal matters. I have been able to finally:
a) send to print some digital photos,
b) surf the blogs I like and discover new ones,
c) and most importantly I have booked M’s and my free business class tickets to Miami (yes, you read that right, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.) It’s confirmed, we are coming and in style! We’ll be there from October 7th to the 16th so mark your calendars and let me know when and where you want to meet =)
d) publish two posts in one day

No comments: