Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Post diet

I am very happy to tell you that M and I are done with the Max Planck diet. We followed the two week plan, M hardly survived the very hard first week (unlike me, he had never followed a strict diet before and lacked his carbs for lunch and dinner), but the second week went by much better. I on the other hand have to say that I found the diet quite easy and was rarely hungry in between meals. But although I ate and suffered less, I of course also lost less: M lost 5 kg and I lost 4.

All in all a successful and quite interesting experience. We are now back to a normal balanced diet and of course regular sports. The last thing we'd want want is to gain all that weight back! Unless of course we weigh ourselves up side down from now on ;-)

No comments: