Thursday, August 11, 2005

Currently

Annoyed: by my stupid co-worker's continuous phone calls on loudspeaker

Counting: the hours till tonight's concert

Devouring: Tony Parson's 'Man and Boy'

Feeling: rested after a good light sleep at last

Glad: the rain has stopped, the sun is shining and the temperatures are surprisingly bearable

Hungry: for fresh juicy fruits

Identifying: with Roberto Benigni in 'Down by law' as he told his cellmates 'if looks could kill, I would be dead'; same look I just got from from my co-worker.

Thinking: what to pack in my carry-on for the long weekend in Germany where rain, showers and fresh temperatures await me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun tonight! And remember: pics for your readers!!! ;-)
Und viel Spass in Deutschland!

V said...

Vielen Dank! I will have fun and I do remember the pics!