Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dirty games

Your butt is mine
gonna tell you right
Just show your face in broad daylight.
. . .

I'm giving you on count of three
To show your stuff or let it be.
I'm telling you
just watch your mouth
I know your game
what you're about.
Well
they say the sky's the limit
and to me that's really true
but
my friend
you have seen nothing
just wait 'til I get through -
Because I'm bad
I'm bad - come on
You know I'm bad
I'm bad - you know it!
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again who's bad!
The word is out
you're doin' wrong
Gonna lock you up before too long.
your lyin' eyes gonna tell you right

. . .

Couldn't resist in quoting Michael today! I feel 'bad' because I legally resigned, meaning my official last day at work is December 7th. So there is nothing she can do to make me work and train my replacement until the 23rd of Dec. But as my very wise mother says, I am not being bad or playing dirty. I am simply using the aces I finally have in my hand and putting an end to their dirty games.

No comments: