Monday, December 05, 2005

Our future little love nest

The days are flying by. I can't believe I only have today and Wednesday left at work. It's thrilling, and it honestly feels good to know that it's my last hours working with this awful team. And it feels even better to know where I will be living in Hannover. Yes, you read that right, we already found our little love nest: a small attic apartment in the central List neighborhood. We're signing the contract this week! Meaning we'll do lots more than originally planned in my trip there this Thursday. Not only will we go to see the language schools, but we'll also be able to go to Ikea and choose some of the furniture we need to buy. Hopefully this won't involve a big argument, as we can't seem to agree on the same pieces: M's priority is the cheapest price, whereas mine are nice design and good value. Call me spoiled, call me whatever you want, I need to feel comfortable in my home even if this involves spending a bit more. Especially when I am moving to a foreign country.

No comments: